A fresh and simple throw together wrap that takes less than five minutes to assemble. What's not to love!? Perfect for school lunches, camp lunch boxes or a quick meal at home. Fast food doesn't have to be bad for you, plus this is quicker than a drive through! Add a couple slices of ham or chicken with a side of fruit and your kiddo will have the fuel they need for all that running, climbing and fort building!
2 tablespoons shredded carrot
2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
Cucumber slices (optional)
Monster Butter (recipe below)
For the Monster Butter:
4 ounces cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
1 teaspoons lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Drain and rinse the beans, put into a bowl.
2. Halve and scoop avocado, add to beans.
3. Smash the beans and avocado together with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
4. Stir in spices and lemon juice.
To assemble the wrap:
1. Spread the monster butter on the center of a tortilla.
2. Sprinkle with carrots, feta, and cucumber.
3. Fold and roll the tortilla so that you have a convenient wrap to go!